This kit contains everything you need to start growing the healthiest and most nutritious food and herbs with a simple organic topdress at planting, a weekly preventative foliar spray and just water!
- 1x 50L GeoPot
- 50L Organic living soil
- 10L Planting Topdress Blend
- Straw mulch
- IPM Kit
- Covercrop seeds
- Fill 57L Geopot with soil while leaving a few inches at top of pot for topdressing and mulch.
- Scratch about an inch of topdress blend on soil and cover with a very light layer of straw mulch. Lightly water your soil with clean, plain water but do not over water – just enough until soil in container is evenly moist but not too much that you see runoff.
- Plant your seeds, seedlings or clones and water in lightly. Allow 2 weeks for plants to become established before increasing watering.
- Foliar spray plants thoroughly with your Sunday IPM once per week after sundown or at lights off for pest prevention and a healthy plant immune system. Refer to your Sunday IPM Kit instructions sheet for more information on integrated pest management and how to correctly mix your neem, aloe and silica solution.
- Once harvested, cut plants at base, ensuring you leave root ball intact. This ensures fungal and bacterial pathways your soil has made during the plant’s life-cycle is maintained for the next life-cycle, increasing overall health of your plants and soil.
- Topdress again with our Topdress Blend and make sure to maintain a light layer of mulch on top.